Friday Five

The quick-and-dirty-I-just-had-a-life-changing-ham-and-cheese-croissant-version…

1. I just had a life-changing ham and cheese croissant. I got it at the Nugget and had it grilled, added mayonnaise and lettuce. Paired it with a vanilla cream soda. Bestlunchever.

2. Forever revising. Revising doesn’t end until I shelve it in a cruddy hand-me-down binder, or until it’s shelved at a bookstore (there is still hope).

3. Belly button update: still an Innie! But just barely.

4. Might go back to the Nugget for a dinnertime ham and cheese croissant.

5. So excited about having finished the first draft of my latest work-in-progress. It’s hard to step back and let it breathe, but thankfully (?!) I have these other revisions to distract me.

6. I’m such a cheater.

Comments
13 Responses to “Friday Five”
  1. Life is to short to eat questionable food. Go back to the Nugget, and often. And good luck with the book!

Right on with the first draft! Congratulations!!! (hamandcheesecroissanthamandcheesecroissant)

3. Maggie says:

Ahh, a ham and cheese croissant sounds so good right now.

4. Beth Hull says:

Maggie, PB, I had the ham & cheese croissant again yesterday (so two days in a row)! Both times with the cream soda. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water again….I have a feeling I’ll be going back for more.

5. I now want a the Ciocolat croque monsieur with the smoked salmon instead of ham and……… (keyboard ceased working after covered in drool)

6. Neda says:

You are making me hungry! And I don’t even eat ham. But I think I would if there was a place over here called Nugget.

• Beth Hull says:

Yeah, you just might. A woman in front of me in line ordered one with just cheese. It doesn’t sound quite so appealing, but I bet it works, too! MAGIC they are. Magic.

7. Vic says:

Haven’t tried the sandwiches at Nugget – this definitely inspires me!! Glad I got to see you & Z for a bit at the park the other day!